Venue: Staunton Harrold Hall
Drinks reception and Canapes:
- Peppered mascarpone, prosciutto and sage leaf crostini, Tomato salsa and olive bruschetta, Gorgonzola, grape & walnut tartlet, Smoked salmon chive & asparagus tart, baby potatoes with cream cheese roule and crispy bacon.
- Heritage tomato and buffalo mozzarella salad
- Gnocchi carbonara with chicken supreme OR Feta and pea cannelloni on red pesto sauce
- Lemon tart, tiramisu & chocolate rum torte on amaretti biscuit base.
- Homemade “posh pizzas” on chunky butchers blocks.
Bride and grooms review following the day:
Thank you so much for an amazing day of fabulous food. Donna and the team were amazing in the build up to and on the day of the wedding – actually Mrs Bee’s were my favourite supplier of the whole process! Completely professional and so passionateabout what they do and saved us from a problem with a wine fridge at the venue
without any hesitation or problems. Everyone was talking about the food for weeks afterwards lots of love Ami and Dave (the new Mr and Mrs Hackett!) 5 stars given on facebook.