We were charged with catering for a Councillor’s yearly carol service, this is what we did for them.
- Shredded duck and hoi sin blini
- Beef carpaccio, watercress and horseradish mascarpone croustade
- Barbeque and sesame glazed sausages
- Smoked salmon, chive and asparagus tart
- King prawns with mango and chilli salsa on individual canapé spoons
- Smoked haddock cakes with homemade tartare sauce and watercress
- Gorgonzola, grape and walnut tartlet
- Mozzarella, tomato, basil and black olive spears
- Lemon meringues
- Lemon tart with raspberry
- Mini mince pies
The Chairman of the Council, has asked me to thank you for the exceptional catering provided for his carol service reception last night, which made the event a night to remember as we showcased our restored building and its museum etc., to people from outside the district. There were so many positive comments, and I think the number of your business cards that were taken away is a measure of how successful it was.